By using and / or downloading JoinIvy web site and / or mobile application (collectively referred to as the Website herein), User agrees not to:
1. Upload, post, e-mail or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Website or its any user(s);
2. Attempt to reverse engineer or sell, license, modify, copy, distribute or transmit the Website to any third party, or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Website, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Website;
3. Attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Website to which the User does not possess access rights
4. Impersonate any other person while using the Website;
5. Conduct Yourself in a vulgar, offensive, harassing or objectionable manner while using the Website;
6. Resell or export the software associated with the Website;
7. Use the Website to generate unsolicited advertisements or spam;
8. Use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the Website, or to interfere in any way with its proper functioning; or
9. Interfere with the servers or networks connected to the Website or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website, including these Terms of Service.
Any breach of the above will lead to the automatic and immediate termination of User access to the Website, and JoinIvy may take any legal action permitted under the law against such action.
These Terms and Conditions are applied and enforced in accordance with the laws of Arab Republic of Egypt. If a part of this document cannot be enforced, or is waived, due to some reason, the remainder of the document continue to remain enforceable.